Surrounding each of us is a non-visible subtle light body, which through vibration interpenetrates the physical body and forms a living transformational field of consciousness. This light body, electromagnetic in nature, is rich in biological and biographical information and serves as a highly developed communication network making it possible for the soul, the mind, and the physical body to communicate with each other. It's the common interface through which we interact with everything
both internally and externally. The light body is a hologram of the physical body and represents who we are in our purest form. As a communication network, the light body transmits, receives, and even stores energy-carrying information in the cellular structure of the physical body for future use. Think about it - every experience, every thought, every emotional reaction, and every aspect of who we are is just waiting for the right opportunity to reveal itself.
As a diagnostic tool, the light body identifies where in our physical body we're most susceptible to the formation of illness, and unlike the physical body reveals the origin site of illness. It also tells us what we need to do to restore good health. The light body is where all illness originates as pre-illness, and is where all true healing occurs.
This workshop is for anyone wanting a more in-depth understanding of the light body and who desires to access the information it contains. As a participant, you'll gain a deeper understanding of what the light body can tell you about yourself. You'll explore the language of energy and will discover some of the underlying emotional and psychological implications behind the more common illnesses. You'll learn how to scan your light body looking for the energy congestion, blockages, and depletions that can lie at the root cause of discomfort, muscle tension, distress, stress and pain. And, you'll learn chakra balancing techniques that will be helpful in restoring balance between your light body and your physical body.
Focus of the Curriculum:
- Learn the language of energy and what it can tell us about ourselves and others.
- Explore the connection between energy, pre-illness, and illness.
- Look at the physiological and psychological characteristics of energy.
- Discuss the components of the light body and explore how they communicate with each other.
- Explore the chakra system and its role in illness.
- Identify how emotional, mental, and spiritual energy can affect the overall health of the physical body.
- Learn how to access the status of the light body.
- Learn how to restore balance when the light body and the physical body are not communicating with each other.
Future dates and locations to be announced
For more information call Bruce Ritberger 530.676.3563 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.